On Tuesday, July 22, 2014, Blueridge Restaurant Group held a cocktail battle to establish the best talent behind the bars pitting Mike and Dana of Copper Canyon Grill against Rock and Lawrence of Stanford Grill. In a narrow contest, the Not Grannies Gimlet was one of the most popular and winning cocktails. And now you can make this delectable drink yourself with this exclusive winning recipe:
- 1/4 cup gin (preferably Gordon’s)
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Rose’s Sweetened Lime Juice
- Pour into a shaker filled with ice cubes. Cover; shake vigorously until outside of shaker is frosty. Strain into a coupe glass; add 1 large ice cube from shaker.
Congratulations, again, to Copper Canyon Grill with honorable mention to Mike and Dana for winning the overall contest!