Here at Copper Canyon Grill and Stanford Grill we love celebrating all sorts of special holidays, and who could blame us for celebrating something as delicious as pumpkin cheesecake! That’s right, today is National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day – because adding pumpkin to America’s favorite dessert absolutely warrants a special holiday of its own.
While pumpkin cheesecake can be enjoyed at any time of the year, it is especially great during the fall season when you’re trying to come up with anything other than pumpkin pie in order to impress your guests. Now you can enjoy this fall craveable with this quick and easy recipe we have provided for you!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time. Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Cover with whipped topping before serving.
It’s that easy. Enjoy!