You know what we crave during a hot summer day? A cool and refreshing cocktail! No matter if you prefer to drink it indoors or al fresco, we have some great cocktails to get festive with this summer season. Pay us a visit this weekend and try one (or two!) of these cocktails.
Around Columbia? Pay us a visit at Stanford Grill and order the Añejo Smash. A powerful combination Milagro Añejo Tequila, Grand Marnier, fresh-squeezed lemon juice, mint, and agave nectar. Made for the anyone who embraces the flavors of tequila.
Ready for a cocktail after a day of shopping in Gaithersburg? Stop by Copper Canyon Grill to sip on our Strawberry Basil Lemonade. This bright concoction is made with Woodford Reserve Bourbon, lemonade, fresh strawberry purée, and muddled basil. NOTE: We have happy hour specials (including food!) available Monday through Friday from 3-7 pm at the bar only.
Visiting our new restaurant, Stanford Kitchen, in Owings Mills? Tell the bartender to make you a Cucumber Mint Martini. The combination of Hendricks Gin, lemon juice, mint leaves, and cucumber will leave you oh-so-refreshed. It’ll feel like a spa day in a glass!
It’s one of our favorite times of the year and we can’t wait to welcome you at the bar or at one of our patio tables for a tasty cocktail. In the mood for something else? Feel free to check our menu of handcrafted cocktails or ask your bartender for a recommendation. We are sure you’ll find something you’ll love. Cheers!
It’s finally summer! Are you as excited as we are? In honor of brunches, lunches, dinners, and cocktails al fresco enjoying the nice weather we want to share our favorite summer dishes with you. Grab your squad and join us to enjoy one (or all!) of these delicious and refreshing dishes.
- Calamari: Seafood is a synonym of summer and this appetizer is a favorite of many. Order one to share with the table while enjoying a cocktail and catching up.
- Coconut Shrimp: Seafood plus a tropical ingredient like coconut evoke days enjoying the sun and the nice breeze without a care in the world.
- The Stanford Cheeseburger: Because is it even summer if we are not enjoying a perfectly cooked burger outdoors?
- Crab Cake Sandwich: Our fluffy and well-made crab cakes between slices of bread is what summers in Maryland are all about.
- Any of our salads! Salads are not only a lighter alternative (hello bikini season!) but are also refreshingly satisfying.
- Short Smoked Atlantic Salmon: Get your healthy fats and Omega-3s in with a decadent piece of fish. You can also ask about our fish of the day!
- Key Lime Pie: There is nothing more refreshingly tart and great to enjoy by the water than a perfectly made slice of Key Lime Pie.
- Pineapple Up: Tropical fruit desserts are all we need… all summer long!
We can’t wait to share these and any of our tasty dishes with you this summer. Make a reservation at Copper Canyon Grill, Stanford Grill, or Stanford Kitchen to try any of these dishes. Happy summer, everyone!
Did you know that June is Soul Food month? Soul Food originated in the southeastern region of the United States. The dishes that were created are a mix of ingredients and spices taken from African Americans and Native Americans. The term soul food was coined in the 1960s. Our restaurants offer a selection of made-from-scratch American dishes that include some inspired by Soul Food. In the mood to partake in some tasty Soul Food bites this month? Pay us a visit and order any of the dishes below.
- Cornbread: Iron skillet filled with our housemade cornbread with a side of butter.
- Mac and Cheese: Creamy and cheesy macaroni pasta sprinkled with pieces of irresistible bacon.
- Chicken and Waffles: Fluffy and sweet waffles accompanied by our buttermilk fried chicken. You’ll dream about this dish.
- Danish BBQ Ribs: Fall-off-the-bone ribs filled with flavor and delicious BBQ sauce.
- Shrimp and Grits: Smoky Andouille sausage, jumbo shrimp, aromatic vegetables, blackening seasoning and fresh tomato, all resting in creamy white grits.
Not all dishes are available at all locations, so feel free to check the menu of your preferred Copper Canyon Grill, Stanford Grill, or Stanford Kitchen beforehand. Let’s get soulful this month of June together! Make a reservation today.
One of our specialties is our flavorful and slowly roasted Rotisserie Chicken. It so happens that tomorrow is Rotisserie Chicken Day, so we thought it was a great opportunity to share more on our Wood-Fired Rotisserie Chicken and the dishes we create with it. If you are a fan of chicken, you’ll want to make a reservation at any of our restaurants (Copper Canyon Grill, Stanford Grill, or Stanford Kitchen) to try it. We serve it with mashed potatoes and green beans. Already tried it? Keep reading to discover the other dishes that use our famous Rotisserie Chicken as one of its ingredients.
- Keep it light and fresh with our Rotisserie Chicken Salad. A combination of mixed greens, jicama, black beans, avocado, tomato, corn, tortilla strips, Monterey Jack cheese, Chipotle-bleu dressing, and BBQ sauce.
- Find comfort with our Chicken Pot Pie. A warm and flaky crust made in-house filled with rotisserie chicken, peas, carrots, and onions.
- If pasta is more of your tune, join us for our Rattlesnake Pasta (available at Copper Canyon Grill and Stanford Grill). We take our fresh rotisserie chicken and mix it with garlic, mixed bell peppers, mushrooms, and lime juice. Then, we toss it with linguine pasta and in a Cajun Alfredo sauce.
Which of these dishes are you joining us for to celebrate Rotisserie Chicken Day? While you think, make a reservation at your favorite Copper Canyon Grill, Stanford Grill, or at our newly opened Stanford Kitchen. We hope to see you around this weekend!