Summer is the perfect time to explore. No matter if you are staying local, taking a road trip, or planning a full-on getaway this is the time to get out and have some fun. This week, we would like to feature Columbia, MD. Plan an adventure and finish it with a meal at Stanford Grill. Are you in? Here are five things you can do in Columbia, MD.
- Centennial Park: Bring out your bikes and enjoy the view of the lake while you ride through this beautiful and peaceful park.
- Lake Kittamaqundi: Have fun in nature by jumping into one of the paddle boats available at this lake.
- Breakout Games Escape Rooms: Have you tried one of these before? They are so fun and a great way to bond with family and friends. Decipher how to get out of the room together before reliving every second over a meal.
- Clark’s Elioak Farm: Want a kid-friendly place? This cute farm will have them entertained all day long. They have a pumpkin patch, egg hunts, pony rides, a cow train, and so much more.
- The Mall in Columbia: In need of a wardrobe update, items for the home, or a gift for an upcoming event? This is the place for you! Spend a day shopping and getting everything you need, plus some cardio, before paying us a visit.
There is always something to do in Columbia, MD. Plan your visit and then make a reservation to have lunch or dinner with us at Stanford Grill. Which one of these activities you would like to try?