We are basically halfway through the summer. Isn’t it crazy?! So, having that in mind, it’s definitely a great move to make as many plans al fresco as possible before the temperatures start to drop again. Good thing that our restaurants offer outdoor spaces perfect to enjoy the beautiful summer weather, eat, drink, and lounge.
Grab your friends, family, or even coworkers and make your way to Copper Canyon Grill, Stanford Grill, or Stanford Kitchen to seat outside for lunch, dinner, or a cocktail. Life can get busy, so making time to enjoy a great lunch in the middle of the day outdoors could do the trick for anyone with lots of nighttime commitments, events, and errands to get done.
Our lunch menus offer a great selection of salads, sandwiches, and appetizers that will surely fill you up and leave everyone happy and ready to conquer the second half of the day. Each location also offers different atmospheres to enjoy and relax in outside. Want to sneak in a cocktail while visiting us? We also offer a variety of refreshing cocktails like our Elite Margarita and Moscow Mule, plus a wine list with something to please everyone.
No matter if you are taking a break from work, want to host a business lunch, or are visiting us for a midday bite during the weekend, a lunch al fresco is the best way to add both flavor and sun to your day. Make a reservation today at your favorite Copper Canyon Grill, Stanford Grill, or Stanford Kitchen for a sunny good time.
Who doesn’t love a crispy and equally tender piece of fried chicken? If you are wondering the same, you might want to know that today is Fried Chicken Day. In honor of said foodie festivity, we want to invite you to make a reservation to join us this weekend to try any of our fried chicken dishes. Make plans with the squad and start planning your order below!
Love a good salad? Order our Club Salad, made with crispy chicken, mixed greens, tomatoes, avocado, crumbled bacon, mixed jack and cheddar cheeses, homemade cornbread croutons, and honey chipotle dressing.
Nothing is more delicious and satisfying than a good sandwich. Agree? Order our Crispy Chicken Sandwich. A perfectly fried buttermilk chicken breast is topped with coleslaw, Swiss cheese, tomatoes, and mayo. Served on a house-baked brioche baguette. (Housemade bread is only available at Stanford Grill – Rockville)
Who is into the sweet and salty combo? Really treat yourself with our Chicken and Waffles dish! You’ll be served a hand battered, buttermilk fried chicken with homemade waffles, topped with whipped cream and fresh berries. Yummy!
Please remember to check the menu of your favorite restaurant as not all dishes are available at every location or for both lunch and dinner. As excited as we are to treat yourself to some fried chicken this weekend? Learn more and make a reservation on the website of your favorite restaurant. Find more on Copper Canyon Grill here, Stanford Grill here, and our new restaurant, Stanford Kitchen here. See you soon!
You know what we crave during a hot summer day? A cool and refreshing cocktail! No matter if you prefer to drink it indoors or al fresco, we have some great cocktails to get festive with this summer season. Pay us a visit this weekend and try one (or two!) of these cocktails.
Around Columbia? Pay us a visit at Stanford Grill and order the Añejo Smash. A powerful combination Milagro Añejo Tequila, Grand Marnier, fresh-squeezed lemon juice, mint, and agave nectar. Made for the anyone who embraces the flavors of tequila.
Ready for a cocktail after a day of shopping in Gaithersburg? Stop by Copper Canyon Grill to sip on our Strawberry Basil Lemonade. This bright concoction is made with Woodford Reserve Bourbon, lemonade, fresh strawberry purée, and muddled basil. NOTE: We have happy hour specials (including food!) available Monday through Friday from 3-7 pm at the bar only.
Visiting our new restaurant, Stanford Kitchen, in Owings Mills? Tell the bartender to make you a Cucumber Mint Martini. The combination of Hendricks Gin, lemon juice, mint leaves, and cucumber will leave you oh-so-refreshed. It’ll feel like a spa day in a glass!
It’s one of our favorite times of the year and we can’t wait to welcome you at the bar or at one of our patio tables for a tasty cocktail. In the mood for something else? Feel free to check our menu of handcrafted cocktails or ask your bartender for a recommendation. We are sure you’ll find something you’ll love. Cheers!
It’s finally summer! Are you as excited as we are? In honor of brunches, lunches, dinners, and cocktails al fresco enjoying the nice weather we want to share our favorite summer dishes with you. Grab your squad and join us to enjoy one (or all!) of these delicious and refreshing dishes.
- Calamari: Seafood is a synonym of summer and this appetizer is a favorite of many. Order one to share with the table while enjoying a cocktail and catching up.
- Coconut Shrimp: Seafood plus a tropical ingredient like coconut evoke days enjoying the sun and the nice breeze without a care in the world.
- The Stanford Cheeseburger: Because is it even summer if we are not enjoying a perfectly cooked burger outdoors?
- Crab Cake Sandwich: Our fluffy and well-made crab cakes between slices of bread is what summers in Maryland are all about.
- Any of our salads! Salads are not only a lighter alternative (hello bikini season!) but are also refreshingly satisfying.
- Short Smoked Atlantic Salmon: Get your healthy fats and Omega-3s in with a decadent piece of fish. You can also ask about our fish of the day!
- Key Lime Pie: There is nothing more refreshingly tart and great to enjoy by the water than a perfectly made slice of Key Lime Pie.
- Pineapple Up: Tropical fruit desserts are all we need… all summer long!
We can’t wait to share these and any of our tasty dishes with you this summer. Make a reservation at Copper Canyon Grill, Stanford Grill, or Stanford Kitchen to try any of these dishes. Happy summer, everyone!
Did you know that June is Soul Food month? Soul Food originated in the southeastern region of the United States. The dishes that were created are a mix of ingredients and spices taken from African Americans and Native Americans. The term soul food was coined in the 1960s. Our restaurants offer a selection of made-from-scratch American dishes that include some inspired by Soul Food. In the mood to partake in some tasty Soul Food bites this month? Pay us a visit and order any of the dishes below.
- Cornbread: Iron skillet filled with our housemade cornbread with a side of butter.
- Mac and Cheese: Creamy and cheesy macaroni pasta sprinkled with pieces of irresistible bacon.
- Chicken and Waffles: Fluffy and sweet waffles accompanied by our buttermilk fried chicken. You’ll dream about this dish.
- Danish BBQ Ribs: Fall-off-the-bone ribs filled with flavor and delicious BBQ sauce.
- Shrimp and Grits: Smoky Andouille sausage, jumbo shrimp, aromatic vegetables, blackening seasoning and fresh tomato, all resting in creamy white grits.
Not all dishes are available at all locations, so feel free to check the menu of your preferred Copper Canyon Grill, Stanford Grill, or Stanford Kitchen beforehand. Let’s get soulful this month of June together! Make a reservation today.
One of our specialties is our flavorful and slowly roasted Rotisserie Chicken. It so happens that tomorrow is Rotisserie Chicken Day, so we thought it was a great opportunity to share more on our Wood-Fired Rotisserie Chicken and the dishes we create with it. If you are a fan of chicken, you’ll want to make a reservation at any of our restaurants (Copper Canyon Grill, Stanford Grill, or Stanford Kitchen) to try it. We serve it with mashed potatoes and green beans. Already tried it? Keep reading to discover the other dishes that use our famous Rotisserie Chicken as one of its ingredients.
- Keep it light and fresh with our Rotisserie Chicken Salad. A combination of mixed greens, jicama, black beans, avocado, tomato, corn, tortilla strips, Monterey Jack cheese, Chipotle-bleu dressing, and BBQ sauce.
- Find comfort with our Chicken Pot Pie. A warm and flaky crust made in-house filled with rotisserie chicken, peas, carrots, and onions.
- If pasta is more of your tune, join us for our Rattlesnake Pasta (available at Copper Canyon Grill and Stanford Grill). We take our fresh rotisserie chicken and mix it with garlic, mixed bell peppers, mushrooms, and lime juice. Then, we toss it with linguine pasta and in a Cajun Alfredo sauce.
Which of these dishes are you joining us for to celebrate Rotisserie Chicken Day? While you think, make a reservation at your favorite Copper Canyon Grill, Stanford Grill, or at our newly opened Stanford Kitchen. We hope to see you around this weekend!
We are very excited for Memorial Day weekend. First, it’s the unofficial start of the summer so sunnier days are right around the corner. Second, we get an extra day to relax and enjoy ourselves. Lastly, we get to celebrate even more because it’s the opening of our new sister restaurant, Stanford Kitchen! Isn’t this a weekend for the books?
Want to join us in celebrating the long weekend and the opening of Stanford Kitchen? Stop on by on opening day, Monday, May 28th (that’s Memorial Day!) at 10997 Owings Mills Boulevard in Owings Mills, MD. Doors will open at 11:30 am and close at 10 pm. We will have a lunch menu available until 4 pm and then we will switch to a dinner menu until closing time. Refreshing cocktails and a nice selection of wines will also be available to get even more festive.
You’ll find the same friendly service and classic American, made from scratch dishes that distinguish us at our other restaurants, Copper Canyon Grill and Stanford Grill. We couldn’t be more excited! Want to learn more about Stanford Kitchen? Check out our website at www.stanfordkitchen.com. Want to make sure you have a table waiting for you? Call us to make a reservation at 410-902-1000. We can’t wait to celebrate with you!
Owings Mills too far from you? Join us at any of our Copper Canyon Grill or Stanford Grill locations to get festive during lunch, dinner, or Sunday brunch this weekend. Stop by or make a reservation online or by calling your favorite location. Happy Memorial Day weekend!